1.3


Having fun?

Alex: I was until you showed up.

Jenna is supposed to be the moody one.

 
Good job.
 
Alex: If I mix these two potions, then I won't get blown up next time!
 
Keep telling yourself that.
 
 
Baby numbero dos is in route!
 
 
They better clean that bathroom before the new baby gets there.
 
 
Chloe is using her maternity leave to get a leg up in the music industry.
 
 
About time.
 
Alex: This toilet is disgusting.
 
 
I really hope you washed your hands before you handled your child.
 
 
Alex: Tickle tickle tickle!
 
But I gotta admit, Alex is a good dad.
 
 
Take it in stride, Alex, take it in stride.
 
Alex: It got in my mouth!!
 
 
Alex: Whew! My daughter may be cute, but boy does she stink!
 
Wait until you have more kids.
 
Alex: Chloe is changing them! Not me!
 
We'll see about that.
 
 
Alex changed her and then left her on the floor without putting to her to bed. Thank plumbbob that Chloe's here.
 
 
That's where Alex went. He went to bed before his child was cared for. A+ parenting right there.
 
 
I love that the generic scrubs are pink.
 
 
Chloe: "Near, far, wherever you are. I know that my heart will go on and on!"
 
Oh God, anything but that.
 
 
Haven't you learned from what happened last time?
 
Chloe: I'll be careful.
 
 
Chloe: My nose!
 
I told you so.
 
Chloe: Shut up.
 
 
Noo! Get that creepy doll away from my Jenna!
 
 
Why do you insist on doing dangerous things when pregnant?
 
Chloe: I'm just frying some eggs. Chill out!
 
I will chill out when you step away from the hot stove.
 
 
Chloe: Did you see where my egg went?
 
 
That's not good.
 
 
Chloe: "I set fi-i-ire to the rain! And I threw us into the flames."
 
Having kids clearly hasn't slowed her down.
 
 
Get inside. There's zombies about.
 
Chloe: I can take care of myself!
 
 
We're getting close.
 
 
Chloe: It's time!
 
Alex: I wasn't there when Jenna was born. What do I do?!
 
Keep doing that.
 
 
Another girl! Meet Rosie Fox.
 
 
Jenna: Does the new baby want a boogie?
 
Nice, real nice Jenna.
 
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the back to back chapters tonight!

























Comments