1.6


Time to age up Lyra!


She is by far the cutest alien ever.


Anna and Lyra are going to be best friends when they are older.


Chloe: Is this the last one?

You betcha.


I thought I deleted that thing?

Rosie: You missed this one.

Drat.


Aww, look at how cute they are.


It's toddler skill building mayhem around here. Now I'm kind of glad Chloe didn't have twins.


Bradley is still the only boy and still the leader in the heir race.


YES! It's a boy!


Random townie: OW! That bites!

Alex: Wimp.

He's such a sympathetic individual isn't he? Good thing he went into medicine.


I take it I've interrupted something important?

Jenna: Yes. Now go away.


Alex is such a good husband. He does all of the chores when Chloe is pregnant.

Alex: Not like I have a choice.


The nursery is full. Time to get rid of a toddler.


Chloe: "I kissed a girl and I liked it."

Okay, Chloe.


You are way too pregnant to be moonwalking.


We're getting close to the last baby.


Chloe: Here comes the tickle monster!

Bradley: Not the tickle monster!


Chloe: I never noticed how much you look like your father.

Anna: I know I'm pretty, what's your excuse?

Savage.


I guess Chloe is going to play with all of the kids today.


I still find it strange that the kids never play with the xylophone.


I forgot about the magic room.

Alex: I'm studying to become a wizard.

You can't study to be a wizard.

Alex: Watch me.


Toddler party!


Rosie: I hate homework.

Welcome to my world.


Chloe: This never gets any easier!


Here he is! Introducing Kevin Fox.


Kids, you have a new baby brother!

Jenna: So? Are we supposed to be excited about that?

Rosie: Yeah, that just lowers our chances at becoming heir.

Can you just feel the love?


Maybe the girls will warm up to Kevin once he's a toddler?


I love how most of the kids ended up being clones.


Alex: I made some cute kids!


Time for Bradley to finally age up. No more rotating sleep schedules!


I literally see young Alex with Chloe's eyes. He is so adorable!


Why is he sleeping in the girls' room? That and many more questions will be answered tomorrow! Buh bye!

Comments