1.1

 
Welcome to my third Sims 3 Legacy! This legacy focuses on the Fox family in Starlight Shores. Our founder is Chloe Fox. She was an only child and grew up in Starlight Shores. Her parents passed away when she was a teen.
 
 
And this is her husband Alex! He's Chloe's childhood friend and moved in with her when her parents died.
 
 
Every legacy has to start somewhere, but the Foxes will be moving into their new home shortly.
 
 
Now this is more like it! Okay, I didn't build it. This is the Best mansion that comes with the town.
 
 
They didn't waste any time! I'm sure a little Fox will running around here soon.
 
 
Chloe's biggest dream is to be a famous singer. Everyone has to start somewhere, and singing for tips is a good place to start.
 
 
Well, she's got an audience. If two people counted as an audience.
 
 
Alex wants to be a doctor, so he's spending his days reading logic books.
 
 
Chloe got tired so she came home started working on her cooking skills.
 
 
Chloe: I don't feel so hot...
 
This pleases me.
 
Chloe: You're pleased that I'm sick?!
 
Soon my pretty, soon.
 
 
What are you doing on the roof at 3 am?
 
Chloe: What does it look like I'm doing? I'm singing for tips!
 
On your own roof?
 
Chloe: Why not?!
 
I fear for her future children.
 
 
She didn't stop until dawn.
 
 
Do you like the pool?
 
Chloe: It's a little small.
 
Wait until you have kids.
 
 
Chloe: Oh, I'm pregnant.
 
Looks like the family is going to be short on cash for awhile.
 
 
Chloe decided to spend her pregnancy doing safe things. Like playing pool.
 
 
That doesn't look very safe.
 
Chloe: How was I supposed to know that would happen???
 
 
What are you eating?
 
Alex: Brain freeze a la mode.
 
That looks disgusting.
 
 
Chloe: I will make my husband healthy food!
 
I don't think grease is considered healthy.
 
Chloe: See this onion? It is healthy food. Therefore this dish is healthy.
 
If you say so.
 
 
Chloe: Check out my awesome knife skills.
 
Please don't cut yourself.
 
 
Chloe: Time to add a drop of oil...elegantly.
 
Very elegant indeed.
 
 
I don't think that was a drop!
 
Chloe: I got this.
 
 
Are you trying to kill yourself?
 
Chloe: I'm just making dinner, chill out!
 
 
There really needs to be a sticking to the ceiling fail for this.
 
 
Hey, you didn't burn it!
 
 
I love it when couples snuggle.
 
 
Baby bump watch started.
 
 
Alex: My beautiful wife is having a baby?
 
I never said he's smart. On a side note, Alex is always looking at Chloe like that. It's so sweet.
 
 
Chloe: Do you think you'll get a promotion today? We really need the money.
 
Alex: *ignores*
 
 
Come on, muscle boy, pull!
 
 
Alex: That was hard!
 
Maybe you should work out more.
 
Alex: Maybe you should mind your own business.
 
 
Even though she's on maternity leave, she can still perform songs. I also gave her guitar to spice things up a bit.
 
 
Chloe: Take me down like I'm a domino!


































Comments